Orions Fury
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~Stand Beside or Step Aside~

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» SafiOwnz
Ranks and Jobs I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2012 9:58 am by SafiOwnz

» Deleted, What?!
Ranks and Jobs I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2012 9:56 am by Absinthe4Me

» Ranks and Jobs
Ranks and Jobs I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2012 9:52 pm by SafiOwnz

» Arsenall and Tanky Joe get 99 defense
Ranks and Jobs I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2012 9:25 pm by SafiOwnz

» Karn gets 20 mil fishing exp
Ranks and Jobs I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2012 9:23 pm by SafiOwnz

» Karn gets 30 mil fishing exp
Ranks and Jobs I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2012 9:22 pm by SafiOwnz

» Safi gets 99 fm!!
Ranks and Jobs I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 26, 2011 2:38 pm by SafiOwnz

» Macaw gets 99 farming !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Ranks and Jobs I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 21, 2011 8:09 pm by SafiOwnz

» Orca gets 99 fm !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Ranks and Jobs I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 21, 2011 8:06 pm by SafiOwnz

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Ranks and Jobs

Go down 
AuthorMessage
SafiOwnz
Admin
SafiOwnz

Ranks and Jobs Empty
PostSubject: Ranks and Jobs   Ranks and Jobs I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 02, 2011 9:53 am

Have you ever wondered what your job is that goes with your rank?
Your rank is more than just a decoration =)

To make Orions Fury the best clan out there we need everyone's help. I currently am in need of volunteers for a recruitment team as well as a few events stewards to help me plan events. One of the best ways to move up in ranks is to help the clan by taking on more responsibility.

Here is a brief run down of clan ranks.

smiley, recruits, apprentices and skillers- Your main job is to be active and recruit new members. Participate in events and skill week completions. Help visitors and clan members to feel welcome and make the cc a friendly place to come to. Help new member meet everyone and be generally friendly and helpful to each other. Be a good example of what Orions Fury is all about.

Journeyman- You have all the jobs listed above as well as now you are a cc moderator. If rules are being broken, especially language and disrespect rules you are to give warnings and kick from the cc if necessary.

Guild Masters- You have all the jobs listed above as well as now you are a mentor for lower leveled members. You are a voting member of the clan. You have access to leaders forums and help make clan decisions. You also may have a special job appointed to you, such as keeping Runehead updated or leading events.

Elders- You have all the jobs listed above as well as you are clan management. You will be participating in discussions on clan business of all types including rank ups/bannings, modifications that need to be made, putting new ideas into effect etc. Some current projects that are being developed are creating a war team as well as making our mentoring system a more active part of the clan.

Elders and Guild Masters are active RS players. If you become inactive for a long period of time your rank will be dropped to Journeyman so that an active player can step up and help the clan grow.

If you have any questions please let me know. Thank you for making Orions Fury the best clan out there.

Safi jocolor

Back to top Go down
http://safiownz-runescapeodyssey.blogspot.com/
SafiOwnz
Admin
SafiOwnz

Ranks and Jobs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ranks and Jobs   Ranks and Jobs I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2012 9:52 pm

I have simplified the ranking system as follows:

bronze stars- Journeyman- new members- or those under 1500 total level
silver stars- Guild masters- full members who have passed trial period
gold stars - Elders- senior members

anyone who has a rank above gold star is a voting member of the clan
Back to top Go down
http://safiownz-runescapeodyssey.blogspot.com/

Ranks and Jobs
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Orions Fury :: News :: Announcements-
Jump to: