Orions Fury
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~Stand Beside or Step Aside~

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» SafiOwnz
new skilling ladder I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2012 9:58 am by SafiOwnz

» Deleted, What?!
new skilling ladder I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2012 9:56 am by Absinthe4Me

» Ranks and Jobs
new skilling ladder I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2012 9:52 pm by SafiOwnz

» Arsenall and Tanky Joe get 99 defense
new skilling ladder I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2012 9:25 pm by SafiOwnz

» Karn gets 20 mil fishing exp
new skilling ladder I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2012 9:23 pm by SafiOwnz

» Karn gets 30 mil fishing exp
new skilling ladder I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2012 9:22 pm by SafiOwnz

» Safi gets 99 fm!!
new skilling ladder I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 26, 2011 2:38 pm by SafiOwnz

» Macaw gets 99 farming !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
new skilling ladder I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 21, 2011 8:09 pm by SafiOwnz

» Orca gets 99 fm !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
new skilling ladder I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 21, 2011 8:06 pm by SafiOwnz

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

new skilling ladder

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
SafiOwnz
Admin
SafiOwnz

new skilling ladder Empty
PostSubject: new skilling ladder   new skilling ladder I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 08, 2011 1:18 pm

Jagex is starting a new skilling ladder for skilling clans. I think we should think about getting in on this from the first season. Please let me know if you are interested in doing skilling competitions with other clans. I think this will be an awesome opportunity for our clan to grow. Please read over the link below. Very important that we follow the rules so we don't get disqualified. Thanks guys.

Safi jocolor

http://services.runescape.com/m=forum/l=0/sl=0/forums.ws?135,136,862,62641377

The Skilling Ladder is a type of league to provide an ongoing competition between all of the skilling clans within RuneScape. Clans challenge each other to 'skill wars' each picking their favourite skills, with a neutral skill each week, and fight it out to see who can skill the best over 3 hours.

The Skilling Ladder will run in six-month 'seasons' so that we can have a definitive winner after 6 months. Season 1 will run from 18th April 2011 until 17th October 2011.

The ladder is currently in a "Beta test" meaning that it isn't finalised and we're still looking for feedback about everything to do with the ladder. This means that rules may change during the first season, formats may be different and that the ladder may be restarted if the rules are changed dramatically. This does mean that your suggestions and feedback about the ladder is important; sign up and give it a test then give us some feedback.

Points system

* Everyone starts off the ladder with 100 points, this includes any clan that join the ladder.
* You get at least 5 points for winning a match and as a consequence will lose at least 5 points for losing.
* For beating a clan higher than you the number of points you get is: 5 + difference between your ranks. For example, RuneKillas are 10th and they beat BronzeNoobs who are 4th; 5 + (10-4) = 11 points for RuneKillas. BronzeNoobs would then lose 11 points too.
* For beating a clan lower rank than you, you will only ever get 5 points.
* The clan in 1st place doesn't win or lose points. Only 2nd, 3rd, 4th or 5th place may challenge 1st, if 2nd-5th beat 1st then they take their spot. 1st place then returns to their points score before they were 1st and whatever placing that would be.
* Inactivity: If you haven't had a war in 28 days then 20% of your score will be removed. If you do not have a fight planned within 7 days of this penalty, you are removed from the ladder.

Challenging Rules

* You can challenge anyone in the ladder except for 1st place. Only 2nd, 3rd, 4th and 5th may challenge 1st place.
* You are only forced to accept a war if the challenging clan is ±10 ranks of your position. If you have a skill war planned in the next 7 days, you have the right to decline without penalty.
* You have 7 days to respond to the challenge, if the time elapses then you forfeit.
* The penalty for illegally declining a war, or forfeiting a war, is 5 points removed.
* You must create a declaration topic with your time, date and proposed rules. Only a clan official can speak on behalf of your clan.
* You must post your full memberlist on the declaration topic 24 hours before the war starts. If the memberlist post is edited/reposted in any way or not posted at all, you forfeit the war.
* If the clans cannot agree on the rules, then a J-Mod will decide the rules.

General

* Each 'skill war' will use the same rules and system as the Skilling Cup section of the Jagex Clan Cup. (Explained below under "Skilling")
* Clans submit a minimum of 5 players (more can be arranged between the clans) to fight in the war and the best hour of skilling in each skill will be taken from each member. This will then be averaged out for each skill across the clan and be that clan's score in the skill.
* Each clan will choose a 'home skill' for the war and there will be a third 'Skill of the Week'.
* The clan wins the skill war if they win two out of the three skills set for the skill war.
* 'Skill of the Week' is a randomly selected skill chosen by J-Mods for all wars fought during that week.
* Each skill war will last three days agreed by the clans and the results will be posted, and confirmed, by a J-Mod.

Skilling

* All registered skillers from your clan must have at least 3 full hours of skilling sessions that adhere to our rules. If there are any less than the pre-agreed amount, you clan will be disqualified from the skill meaning 0 XP/hour. For more information on sessions and full hours, check our Glossary.
* The majority of the XP gained in each session must be of the skills agreed or it will be discounted.
* You must not use any XP enhancing equipment such as Brawling gloves, activity rewards like Stealing Creation tools or others. For a full list, check our Glossary
* You must only gain XP in the agreed skills from skilling. Quest rewards, XP lamps or Distraction and Diversions are not allowed, any session with these XP gains will not be counted.
* Consumables and Summoning familiars are allowed.

What can I not do during the sessions of Skilling?

You must not use:

Morphic tools from Stealing Creation
Volitile tools from Stealing Creation
The Inferno Adze
Lumberjack set
Penance Horn from Barbarian Assault
Runecrafting Tele Tabs from the Great Orb Project
Locators from Mobilising Armies
Any type of Brawling gloves
XP Lamps of any type
Any Distraction and Diversion (specifically Penguin Hide and Seek, Evil Trees, Shooting Stars, Fish Flingers, Shattered Heart and Balthazar Beaurgard's Big Top Bonanza)

What is a 'session'?

A session is the term that we use from the time that you logged into the game (not lobby) to the time that you fully log out of the game. This doesn't necessarily have to be any particular length of time except that it must be at least one hour long for skill wars.

Each session that passes the rules and is at least 60 mins long will count towards your skilling. Don't forget that we take the best hour of skilling from each skill agreed so if you do mess things up, it shouldn't count if you make up for it!

Back to top Go down
http://safiownz-runescapeodyssey.blogspot.com/
the_red85

the_red85

PostSubject: Re: new skilling ladder   new skilling ladder I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 5:23 am

hmm sounds different. might be a bit confusing to start with but looks good.
Back to top Go down
dashbash69

PostSubject: Re: new skilling ladder   new skilling ladder I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 11:23 am

ill give it a try when i can sounds fun i love competion Razz
Back to top Go down
SafiOwnz
Admin
SafiOwnz

PostSubject: Re: new skilling ladder   new skilling ladder I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 19, 2011 6:28 pm

we are currently ranked 8th on the skilling ladder, atm clans are ranked alphabetically. One strategy we might want to consider is to challenge a clan in 2nd-5th place. Since only those ranks can challenge 1st place. After we move up we can challenge 1st place. When we are in the 1st place spot we can probably expect quite a few challenges. But we only have to enter 5 people for each war so different people can do it each time. That way it wont be too much of a drain on your online time. Also keep in mind that each person on the team only has to commit to 3 hours for the war during the week. One hour on each of the 3 skills. Please post your thought about this guys.
Thanks, safi
Back to top Go down
http://safiownz-runescapeodyssey.blogspot.com/
b 4 k 3 r 1

b 4 k 3 r 1

PostSubject: Re: new skilling ladder   new skilling ladder I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 19, 2011 8:44 pm

Im keen Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Orcastrike

Orcastrike

PostSubject: Re: new skilling ladder   new skilling ladder I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 19, 2011 9:30 pm

Count me in Saf Smile
Back to top Go down
the_red85

the_red85

PostSubject: Re: new skilling ladder   new skilling ladder I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 20, 2011 6:03 am

depends what skills they are, but put me in as well
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: new skilling ladder   new skilling ladder I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

new skilling ladder
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Orions Fury :: News :: Announcements-
Jump to: