Orions Fury
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~Stand Beside or Step Aside~

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» SafiOwnz
Orions Fury Skills Week Competition I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2012 9:58 am by SafiOwnz

» Deleted, What?!
Orions Fury Skills Week Competition I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2012 9:56 am by Absinthe4Me

» Ranks and Jobs
Orions Fury Skills Week Competition I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2012 9:52 pm by SafiOwnz

» Arsenall and Tanky Joe get 99 defense
Orions Fury Skills Week Competition I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2012 9:25 pm by SafiOwnz

» Karn gets 20 mil fishing exp
Orions Fury Skills Week Competition I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2012 9:23 pm by SafiOwnz

» Karn gets 30 mil fishing exp
Orions Fury Skills Week Competition I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2012 9:22 pm by SafiOwnz

» Safi gets 99 fm!!
Orions Fury Skills Week Competition I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 26, 2011 2:38 pm by SafiOwnz

» Macaw gets 99 farming !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Orions Fury Skills Week Competition I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 21, 2011 8:09 pm by SafiOwnz

» Orca gets 99 fm !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Orions Fury Skills Week Competition I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 21, 2011 8:06 pm by SafiOwnz

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Orions Fury Skills Week Competition

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

Orions Fury Skills Week Competition Empty
PostSubject: Orions Fury Skills Week Competition   Orions Fury Skills Week Competition I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 14, 2011 2:10 pm

Hi everyone

As you know we have started on a skills week competition at the end of each month. The first one for fish went well. Problem I have is that any on the information or voting on the thread under the previous forum I can no longer access.

If you voted there I have no record of your vote.

I see from the Runescape official forums we have a couple of votes which is where I believe we should be voting as this also then would be used as a bump to push our clan home page to the front again.

Anyway, I will start a new thread here so if anyone wants to they can vote here and I will cross check this thread with the Runescape foums thread and publish results on both.

Rules for the competition are:
Skills Competition Rules:-
(1) You may only record 1 unedited message to vote for the skill of your choice.
(2) Voting will be open up to 1 week prior to the skills event starting.
(3) Once votes have been counted and skills week announced not further voting is allowed.
(4) Skills week lasts for a full week from 00:00 GMT on the Saturday of the last full week of the month until 00:00 GMT the following Saturday.
(5) Participating in Skills Week is optional, but hey will help focus on skills you may not otherwise like.
(6) There will a tracker totaling the skills. To gain maximum experience you will need to do the following:-
- Log off just prior to the skills week starting.
- Log off just prior to the skills week ending. (I'd suggest 2 minute prior)
Ask senior clan members about the location of the tracker. (See below)
http://runetrack.com/competitions/competition_tracker.php?id=4001

(7) The winner of the skills week will put forward 2 of the 3 skills to be voted on for the following skills week. The runner up will put forward 1 skill.
(Cool Once the following months skills are posted voting can start and the process repeats.
(9) All Jagex rules apply.
(10) All clan rules apply.
While friendly rivalry is encouraged - please be mindful of others feelings and act accordingly.
(11) If required Clan Leader has final binding ruling on any disputes.

January Competition
Skill choice to vote on are:-
Dungeoneering
Total Experiance
Hunter

I will leave voting open for another 2 days before closing and declaring the monthly skill.
Cheers
Izakiwi2
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Orions Fury Skills Week Competition   Orions Fury Skills Week Competition I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 14, 2011 2:19 pm

New skill tracker for this months competition is located here:-

Back to top Go down
the_red85

the_red85

PostSubject: Re: Orions Fury Skills Week Competition   Orions Fury Skills Week Competition I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 14, 2011 2:54 pm

Hunter
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Orions Fury Skills Week Competition   Orions Fury Skills Week Competition I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 10:24 pm

Skills week skill has been chosen.
The clan has voted (Well a few of you have - Must admit I'm a little diapointed pale in the numbers but will look to do a different voting method next month).

Majority of votes were for Total Experiance.
Check that you are listed on the tracker here:

We will see who can spend the longest on line for the week and grab the most experiance.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Orions Fury Skills Week Competition   Orions Fury Skills Week Competition I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 17, 2011 10:43 am

I'm not on there. :\
Back to top Go down
SafiOwnz
Admin
SafiOwnz

PostSubject: Re: Orions Fury Skills Week Competition   Orions Fury Skills Week Competition I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 17, 2011 12:55 pm

you want egomania on there and not otachi right?
Back to top Go down
http://safiownz-runescapeodyssey.blogspot.com/

PostSubject: Re: Orions Fury Skills Week Competition   Orions Fury Skills Week Competition I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 20, 2011 1:18 am

Both added so it won't matter.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Orions Fury Skills Week Competition   Orions Fury Skills Week Competition I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 7:11 pm

Competition has started. Who's going to win????
Back to top Go down
SafiOwnz
Admin
SafiOwnz

PostSubject: Re: Orions Fury Skills Week Competition   Orions Fury Skills Week Competition I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 7:12 pm

safi yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
the_red85

the_red85

PostSubject: Re: Orions Fury Skills Week Competition   Orions Fury Skills Week Competition I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 4:29 am

me!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Orions Fury Skills Week Competition   Orions Fury Skills Week Competition I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 12:45 am

Maybe me, gonna have to pull a quick trick on dylan to win though. down 2.2m exp in 2 days =/

Not a good start
Back to top Go down
the_red85

the_red85

PostSubject: Re: Orions Fury Skills Week Competition   Orions Fury Skills Week Competition I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 28, 2011 6:45 am

can someone please remember to update the stats just before the time is up. 11hrs left.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Orions Fury Skills Week Competition   Orions Fury Skills Week Competition I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 28, 2011 6:15 pm

Congratulations to Cookmydinner with a massive 11 million xp this week.
Yogibearboo has come second.

Full results here: http://runetrack.com/competitions/competition_tracker.php?id=4001&skill=overall

Cookmydinner gets to nominate 2 skills for next months competition and Yogibearboo 1 skill.

Once advised I will make a new post on our forum along with voting.

P.S. Great effort by Poo Brain with 89 levels in the week.
Back to top Go down
SafiOwnz
Admin
SafiOwnz

PostSubject: Re: Orions Fury Skills Week Competition   Orions Fury Skills Week Competition I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 28, 2011 7:14 pm

yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! awesome guys!!!!!!!

safi jocolor
Back to top Go down
the_red85

the_red85

PostSubject: Re: Orions Fury Skills Week Competition   Orions Fury Skills Week Competition I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 29, 2011 3:58 am

congratz to all. cant wait to see what is up next..
Back to top Go down
SafiOwnz
Admin
SafiOwnz

PostSubject: Re: Orions Fury Skills Week Competition   Orions Fury Skills Week Competition I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 31, 2011 7:36 pm

yogi picked hunter, i talked to him today
Back to top Go down
Orcastrike

Orcastrike

PostSubject: Re: Orions Fury Skills Week Competition   Orions Fury Skills Week Competition I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 01, 2011 5:03 am

OK my pick is Runecrafting

Have fun
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Orions Fury Skills Week Competition   Orions Fury Skills Week Competition I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Orions Fury Skills Week Competition
Page 1 of 1